So I’ve got a lot to learn… literally.
My current to do list:
- Look into how SASS can improve a website;
- Learn how to utilise WordPress as a CMS for builds;
- Improve on my knowledge of graphic design and writing copy;
- Build a social network presence;
- Finish the 5 books I’m reading right now, 3 of which are related to work web design;
- Update this blog;
- And finally I have to squeeze in my actual day job somewhere.
Just writing all that out makes me want to crawl into a ball with a big mac, a whopper; some kfc fries, and a bakers dozen of krispy kreams (the doughboys podcast might have something to do with that too).
Even meditation is stressing me out (now I have to find 15 more minutes in the day just for that!).
First world problems yo.